November 5-9, 2018, Albuquerque, NM
- Scott Zimmer, Geospatial analyses to improve rangeland vegetation inventory of the Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation, Nov. 7, 2:20-2:45 p.m., Auditorium
November 11-14, Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Morgan Christman, Lori Spears, Emily Burchfield, & Ricardo Ramirez
- 0354: Effects of landscape structure and climate variability on beneficial insect diversity in agronomic crops of Utah
December 10-14, 2018, Washington, D.C.
- Ryan Choi, Emily Esplin, Muyang Ge, Natalie Gillard, Jeffrey Haight, Liana Prudencio, Patrick Belmont, & Courtney Flint
- GC11K-1024: Assessing Fire Trends, Economic Effects, and Adaptive Management Strategies in the Intermountain West
6-10 January, Phoenix, AZ
2-7 April, Washington, D.C.